TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Personal Information:
In order to provide our full range of Services, we may collect the following types of information (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) from You (as applicable) including but not limited to
- Your name,
- Date of birth
- email address
- skype id
- Mobile number.
- Billing Address,
- Payment information,
- medical history and other personal information provided in advance of an appointment;
- all information provided (whether orally or in writing) during the counselling session scheduled and booked with a Consultant on the Platform;
- all notes and inferences of the Consultant created during or post a Counselling Session in respect of the particular End User
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Platform, we may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You download or use our Platform through Your mobile, we may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with Services if required.
- User communications – When You send emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our Services.
USAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We process the Personal Information You provide in any one or more of the following manner:
- To process Your request for Services,
- For providing Services, We may disclose Your Personal Information to End User(s) and/or Consultant’s (as the case may be) and/or other registered business partners (as applicable).
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To contact You through email/SMS/app notifications/ support messages/ application messages/ platform messages;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform, Our business, Services and users;
- To customize our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You;
- To allow our registered Consultants’, business partners to present customized messages to You.
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Platform;
- To contact any person You may have enlisted as a friend/emergency contact/family member for reference purposes;
- To Comply with Legal Requirements: We may disclose Personal Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of MediGuru, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may share/transfer/assign the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION:
To delete Your registered account, please email us at email@example.com . Requests for such deletion will be handled within 30 days and such deletion will be effective from the date of communication of confirmation of such deletion by Us to You.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Personal Information. We host our Platform in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your user ids and passwords while accessing the Platform either as a End User (“End User Account”)or a Consultant (“Consultant Profile”). You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your End User Account or Consultant Profile (as the case may be) with us and/or Your ability or inability to use the End User Account or Consultant Profile (as the case may be).
- Credit Card Security: We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on this Platform. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of Your use of the Payment Processors, Your payment through the Payment Processors or Your ability or inability to complete the payment.
If You have any grievance with respect to the Platform or the Services, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org