The following are part of the terms and conditions of MediGuru Online, owned and powered by Cloudix, Inc, (hereby referred to as MediGuru). MediGuru offers a solution/ application (Platform) that is a web/mobile based platform which facilitates people/customers/patients (End Users) to connect with registered healthcare practitioners (HCP or HCPs). The HCPs are professionals registered with MediGuru and provide counselling and therapy services.
Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this cancellation policy by contacting us through email at email@example.com
End User Cancellation Policy
You can schedule and consult with HCPs through MediGuru. HCPs that are registered on MediGuru might offer consultation services for the services offered. We may collect this consultation + service fee as part of our usage terms and conditions as directed by your HCP. After successful completion of the financial transaction, an appointment is reserved by the HCP.
If you cancel the appointment, you might incur cancellation charges. These cancellation charges (fees) are non-refundable and are needed to cover the cost and expenses for the time served by our HCP and for usage of the platform. The cancellation charges incurred are as follows:
- For an appointment cancelled before 10 calendar days, there will be no cancellation charge. The entire appointment cost will be refunded. Please note: it might take 3-5 business days for the refund amount to be reflected in your account.
- For an appointment cancelled within 10 calendar days of the time of appointment, you will incur a 40% cancellation charge. This includes cancellation fees for the doctor + MediGuru service fees. 60% of the appointment fees will be refunded. Please note: it might take 3-5 business days for the refund amount to be reflected in your account.
- For an appointment cancelled within 24 hours of the time of the appointment, you will incur a 100% cancellation charge. No refund will be issued.
- You will not be able to cancel an appointment within 1 hour of the appointment time. If you do not make the appointment, you will not receive any refund.
- The HCP can cancel an appointment at any time, as long as the appointment is not overdue. If a HCP cancels an appointment, you will receive a 100% refund. Please note: it might take 3-5 business days for the refund amount to be reflected in your account.